Since our founding in 1978 Pathways PA has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to our clients, volunteers and staff. As PathWays PA has grown and expanded throughout Pennsylvania, its footprint has become more diverse. PathWays PA believes that this diversity helps the organization realize its full potential. Recognizing and developing the talents of each individual brings new ideas to PathWays PA. The organization benefits from the creativity and innovation that results when PathWays PA people who have different experiences, perspectives and cultures work together. This is what drives innovation and high performance at PathWays PA. We believe a well managed, diverse organization expands PathWays PA’s base of knowledge, skills and cross-cultural understanding, which in turn, enables us to understand, relate and respond to our diverse and changing client-base throughout Pennsylvania. Our overall commitment is reflected in our diversity and inclusion philosophy.
However, we reserve the right to change the terms of this Notice and our privacy practices at any time. Any changes will apply to any of your health information that we already have. Before we make an important change to our policies, we will promptly change this Notice and post a new Notice in your location of service. You may also request, at any time, a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices that is in effect at any given time, from our complaint officer, who can be reached at (610) 543-5022.
PathWays PA’s Diversity and Inclusion Philosophy
- A diverse, high-achieving organizational culture is the sustainable motivation that differentiates PathWays PA.
- An inclusive, flexible organizational environment that values differences motivates clients, staff and volunteers to contribute their best.
- To better serve our clients and programs, we must attract, develop, promote and retain a diverse workforce.
- Trust, mutual respect and dignity are fundamental beliefs that are reflected in our behavior and actions.
- Accountability for diversity and inclusion goals drives our success.
- Compliance, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
PathWays PA’s policies and supporting practices are built upon this philosophy, as well as a set of values that include a strong belief that all touched by the organization should be treated with dignity and respect. In accordance with this, PathWays PA does not discriminate against any employee, client, volunteer or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status. It is also PathWays PA’s policy to comply with all applicable national and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.